Digital and Web – Film (Short and Feature) – TV – Music – Print Media – Games – Content Marketing Solutions – Future Media – Social Media – Technology
Transcendent Media Capital converges media and entertainment, technology with environmental and social impact.
Anais Nin spoke in her interview with Oliver Evans in the ‘70’s “[When speaking of transcendending] I’m talking about transparency. That we suddenly see our human life, our daily life not in plain, homely, burdensome terms as we sometimes see it, but as having significance, as having a beauty, as having a purpose. So we see it as part of the whole, we see it as part of the country, as part of the community or part of history…”
It is in this spirit that Transcendent Media Capital was named and serves to challenge the mistrust in false narratives and myopic characterizations that are so often imbued within the media. Instead we bring transparency, integrity and a voice to the global issues that can benefit from the collective power of great story telling, media and technology bringing light to and actively participate in solving these issues. Without such effort, combining media and practical initiatives, these issues continue to plague our communities.” – Peta Milan, CEO – Transcendent Media Capital
Imagine if incredible films like 12 Years a Slave had been produced alongside a global campaign to end slavery, or if The Help had been produced in collaboration with a program to empower oppressed people of colour, or if Girl Interrupted had been produced alongside a global project to build awareness and educate communities and support people struggling with mental illness? Imagine the power of what is already incredible story-telling to affect real and measurable social and environmental change if combined with practical projects to tackle the issues these stories address? Even short films have the power to effect change, such as A Dangerous Journey, by the creatively brilliant Ruth Beni, which supported laws to be changed in the UK where women caught smuggling drugs from the Caribbean to the UK are not longer charged as drug traffickers, but rather as victims of human trafficking. This move has seen a dramatic reduction in these types of trafficking incidents.
Creating Sustainable and Measurable Impact for Social and Environmental Issues
Our International Social Venture Methodology: The Key to Sustainability
Our ISV’s engage six key elements for ensuring sustainable impact:
Our Commitment to Sustainable Development Goals: Included in All Projects
Using Convergent Strategies to Maximise Financial Returns
All projects are for-profit and deliver measurable social and environmental impacts. We combine local and international distribution channels.
- Integrity – Being who we said we would be in all actions and communications. Walking our talk and being accountable. Being a stand for truth and reconciliation.
- Quality – Bringing the highest standard and attention to detail into all of our deliverables. Striving for the realisation of our vision and not settling for less than the dream.
- Innovation – Bringing creativity and innovative vision and thinking to all of our projects and how we choose to deliver and commercialise them. Empowering entrepreneurship.
- Inclusivity – Providing a platform that is globally inclusive, where all voices and points of view can be heard, grounded in knowledge and resource sharing.
- To tell high-quality, social and environmental stories for international distribution that provide financial sustainability to our stakeholders and enhance measurable impact from our global projects.
- To create a safe place where people can use story-telling to heal conflict, drive policy and contribute to productive problem-solving globally.
Transcendent Media Capital is co-producing content with other production companies around the world and options content as well as creates its own.
Transcendent Media Capital runs virtual offices.
Team members are located across UK, Europe and North America and TMC currently developing content with writers in Canada, Portugal, France, New Zealand, U.S.A, Germany and Italy.
For more information on new or existing projects, contact Peta Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org